PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The following measures will be in place for all Headshot Sessions booked at the studio in an effort to keep our staff and clients as safe as possible during the current COVID-19 situation.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO MAKE SURE WE ARE COVID-19 SAFE
- Bookings are being limited to reduce the risk of sessions overlapping.
- The studio will be sanitised between sessions.
- At least 2 windows will remain open in the studio throughout the session to encourage air circulation
- Your temperature will taken on arrival to the session with an Infrared Forehead Temperature Thermometer, and if it is above 37.8°C we will need to reschedule your appointment.
- Clients will be required to use the provided hand sanitiser on their arrival and departure.
- There will be a no handshake policy.
- Tissues will be provided for those who need to cough or sneeze and must be used and then disposed of.
- 2 meter social distancing rules will be adhered to.
- I am happy to wear a protective mask.
- There will be a full consultation before the session date via Zoom or phone.
- Clients are advised not to touch any of the studio equipment or furniture and should ask the photographer to open doors etc for them.
- If clients need to use the communal toilet area, which is shared with other users of the building in which the studio is located, they are asked to use hand sanitiser on arrival back into the studio.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, A1 Creative Photography will require that anyone attending a photography session at the studio agrees to the following screening measures.
The main symptoms of coronavirus are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature).
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
By agreeing to attend a studio photography session, you agree to the following terms. Once you are at the studio, your agreement to the following terms is irrevocable.
1. I understand the above symptoms and confirm that I, as well as all other household members:-
- do not currently have, nor have experienced the symptoms listed above, or any other unusual or inexplicable health-related symptoms within the last 14 days.
- have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 30 days.
- have not knowingly been exposed to anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- have not travelled internationally within the last 14 days.
2. I understand that A1 Creative Photographycannot be held liable or responsible for any exposure to COVID-19 caused by misinformation.
3. I understand that A1 Creative Photography has implemented these safety measures to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
COVID-19 is an extremely contagious virus that spreads easily. The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way in which photography studios must operate. A1 Creative Photography has implemented preventative measures to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in line with current UK Government COVID-19 Secure Guidelines. This policy is designed to reduce and prevent the spread of COVID-19. However, because of the nature of the virus, and the fact that a variety of clients will be attending the studio, A1 Creative Photography cannot guarantee 100% that you will not become infected by COVID-19 at the studio. Furthermore, despite the best efforts of A1 Creative Photography to reduce the risk of infection from Covid-19, you understand that participating in a studio photography session could increase your risk of exposure to COVID-19.
By agreeing to participate in a studio photography session, you agree to the following terms. Once you arrive at the studio, your agreement to the following terms is irrevocable.
- I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that participating in this studio photography session may expose me to COVID-19, a virus that could cause illness, serious health complications, and in some cases death.
- I voluntarily agree to assume all risks associated with participating in this studio photography session with respect to COVID-19.
- I further agree to immediately alert A1 Creative Photographyif I display any known symptoms of COVID-19 or other unusual and inexplicable health-related symptoms within 14 days of the shoot.